NESt FEST (North East Students Festival)
- Helpline- My Home India runs a Nation-wide Helpline Number 9321127701. Through this helpline My Home India provides support to people in stress and stuck in the issues of Health, Education, Social Justice, etc.
- ONE India Award- ONE India Award where ONE is the abbreviation for Our North East. Our North East India Award popularly known as ONE India Award. ONE India award is presented every year to an outstanding achiever who has worked for North eastern states & to further bolster nationalistic feeling all across North eastern states. This award was first initiated in 2009. (include the photograph of all the awardees- award ceremony presentation photo).
- Swami Vivekanand Smriti Karmayogi Award- Swami Vivekanand Smriti Karmayogi Award was 1st initiated in 2013. Swami Vivekananda Karmayogi Award Function is an annual award ceremony organised by My Home India in New Delhi. The Award is given to great personalities from North Eastern India who dedicate their lives for ‘Nation’ and promote ‘Nationalism’ through art & culture, sports, education etc. for their contribution in respective fields. (include the photograph of all the awardees- award ceremony presentation photo).
- NESt. Fest- NESt. Fest is the abbreviated word used for the North East Student Festival. My Home India since 2015 every year organizes NESt. Fest with the aim to create cultural and emotional sensitivity amongst the fellow citizens across India. Through NESt. Fest, the organization aims to create a sense of harmony through bringing different sections of the society together. The Musical & Cultural Event of Brothers & Sisters of North East India organised by My Home India primarily welcomes the fresher through this event.
NESt.Fest’s idea is to bond with N E India and to Showcase rich heritage of North East India’s ethnic culture, traditional dresses, festival dances. etc. As we found out that the NESt. Fest is aimed to strengthen the bridge between North East and Rest of India. Through this program, My Home India looks at the Fest with the prime objective to provide a common platform and friendly environment to the Indians belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, who stays miles away from their natives across the nation. The programme also aimed to showcase the rich heritage of the Asthalakshami States highlighting the ethnic culture, traditional dresses and festival dances from the state dancers. (include the photograph of all the NESt. Fest- award).
- Fraternity Cup- Every year we organise ‘Fraternity Cup’ (Football Tournament) for North Eastern students in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Varanasi, Pune etc. in the month of February-March, where different football teams from North Eastern states and a local team participate in each of these tournaments. This activity will promote the sports spirit among those students as well as it spreads the feeling of brotherhood among the students.
- One Bond One India-
- Cleanliness Drive-